• Signed Application form
• Copy of the Deed of Sale
• Proof of Identity of the Purchaser/s
• Proof of Income of the Purchaser/s
1. Assess your credit history with Credit bureaus
2. Evaluate your affordability based on the declared income
3. Issue an Approval in Principle (AIP) subject to
a) Bonded property has sufficient value
b) Home Owners Comprehensive Building Insurance (Compulsory)
• Bank will appoint an attorney to prepare the Home loan documents
• Bond Attorney will contact you to confirm receipt of the Bank Instructions
• Transferring Attorney will contact you to sign the required transfer documents
• Once all documentation has been drafted and signed the documents will be lodged in the Deeds Office for registration.
How it Works
1. We’ll prep your application
We’ll make sure we get all your documents in order and help you complete your application form.
2. We’ll apply for you
We submit your application to multiple banks, including your own, on your behalf.
3. We’ll negotiate for you
This is where the magic happens! We go on the hunt and fight on your behalf to get you the best deal.
4. We’ll give you options
We’ll talk you through your offers and help you choose the offer that’s best for you.
5. You accept, and voila!
Once you’ve decided on an offer, we’ll notify the bank, and congratulations – you’re a home owner!
Our service is FREE of charge.
We do all the paperwork and help you throughout the application process.
We negotiate and secure the best deal for you from all the major banks.